I never watched The Addams Family when I was a kid. But I loved the Munsters—with Eddie, Marilyn (swoon), Grandpa, Lily (double swoon) and Herman Munster, father and Apple analyst. That's why I love the latest (big!) Lego set.
It's the Haunted House. It's not about the Munsters, but their series Monsters Fighters, but in my mind is all about the Munsters. It's extremely detailed—with 2,064 pieces—and features:
• Add to your LEGO® Monster Fights Collection with the first officlal LEGO® Haunted House!
• Includes 6 minifigures: 2 glow-in-the-dark ghosts, Vampyre, Vampyre's Bride, Zombie chef and butler
• Features unique ‘crooked' design featuring boarded up windows and working front gate.
• Haunted House opens to reveal detailed interior with 3 floors.
• First floor features fireplace that swings open and displays a ship in a bottle on the mantle.
• Cook up a ghoulish meal with the Zombie chef in the kitchen complete with old-style stove, jars and table.
• Write letters from the Vampyre's haunted office.
• Pull the lever hidden in the chimney to release the drop down staircase and access the top floor.
• Top floor features gramophone, records and newspaper LEGO® elements.
• Customize the Haunted House with new stickers for wall hangings, spider webs and curtains.
• Measures 15.4" (39cm) high, 9.4" (24cm) wide and 7.5" (19cm) deep.
All this beautiful bricked horror goes for $180.