The Lego Tower Bridge it's like the real one, but without the annoying rain and the fog. With 4,287 pieces and over 80 windows, it's 40 inches long (102cm), 17 inches high (45cm) and 10 inches wide (26cm).
• Includes 4 miniature vehicles: a black London taxi, a yellow truck, green automobile and even a traditional red double-decker bus.
• Features the iconic paired towers and a drawbridge that really opens and closes.
• Includes unique printed shield.
• Features hundreds of 1x1 slopes in tan!
• Many useful arches, angular bricks in tan!
• Includes 4 blue base plates and over 80 windows.
You may be asking "why is Lego so excited about 1x1 slopes in tan! and many useful arches and angular bricks in tan!"? Well, they are excited because they know the Lego adult fans would be excited about it. For them, this bridge will be an excuse to build something completely different.
The Lego London Tower Bridge will be available in October.